This version of the Jailbreak only works on devices with an A4, that is, it will be possible to jailbreak the iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 3 and 4. For iPhone 4s and iPad 2 firmware is being compromised. And we'll let you know as soon as a solution to this problem.
1) Jailbreak - tied, so after every reboot iOS must connect the device to the computer and launch RedSn0w 0.9.10b6.
2) Jailbreak does not work on iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
3) or UltraSnow GEVEY users can upgrade to iOS 5.1 a simple way .
Instructions for installing Jailbreak:
1) Upgrade to iTunes to version 6.10
2) Upgrade your device to iOS-iOS 5.1
3) Unplug the device and connect it to your computer
4) Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b6 for Windows or Mac
5) Click on " Jailbreak " 6) Make sure that your device is turned off
7) Put your gadget into DFU mode by following the instructions
Tick «Instal Cydia»
9) Wait until RedSn0w perform jailbreak
10) dzhilbreyknuto your device!
Note: Each time you restart the firmware will fly. To restore it, open the RedSn0w, then go to the section «Extras» and press «Just boot»